about Gravity Software
Gravity is a cloud-based accounting solution built on the Microsoft Power Platform (aka Dynamics 365) that hosts over 5 million users worldwide. Organizations that have multiple entities can now manage all their businesses in just one database, on just one platform. Consolidated financial reporting is automatic and fully customizable, and security can be controlled down to the field level.
As a trusted advisor, we encourage you to look at how your clients’ accounting systems are performing. As their business starts to grow, database stability and performance as well as limitations in ERP features begin to limit your client's financial and operational and reporting capabilities.
just some of the unique benefits of gravity include:
- Native Cloud Application
- Full, Automated Database Backup
- Granular User Permissions/Roles
- Unlimited Users, Unlimited Data File Size and Unlimited Transaction Volume
- Manage Multiple Entities
- In a Single Subscription
- In a Single Database
- Advanced Features for the Mid-Market including...
- Inventory, Warehouse, and Order Management
- Comprehensive Job Cost Reporting
- Subscription Billing
- Extreme Report Customization
- Pricing Comparable to QBOA or QBES with 5+ Users
Note: QB Conversion Options Available
considerations for your larger clients using QuickBooks Include...
- Size of database / database corruption – one of the biggest reasons companies migrate to a mid-market solution is business interruptions caused by data corruption and costly repairs.
- Multi Entity / Departmental reporting
○ Inter-entity transactions
○ Departmental Reporting
○ Consolidated Financial Reporting
- Dashboard KPIs & Reports
○ Deliver real-time information to your clients
○ Provide better decision-making support
- Inventory capabilities, especially with QuickBooks Online
- Job Costing, especially with QuickBooks Online
- Subscription Billing and Revenue Recognition
Have a client that may benefit from Gravity?
Click here to schedule a meeting with one of our Gravity experts.
Interested in Consulting on Gravity?
Click here to learn about partnership opportunities with Gravity and Woodard Consulting Group.